Our teachers are certified and experienced professionals who have been carefully selected to join the Iboux Education team and have gone through a rigorous recruitment process. We provide ongoing teacher training and feedback loop to ensure that our teachers are equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills to offer you the best learning experience.
Not only do we pair you with one of our amazing teachers, but we also assign a dedicated Academic Advisor to help you reach your language learning potential. Your Academic Advisor is an experienced education professional whose responsibility is to provide you with guidance and assistance in all of your learning decisions.
As soon as you sign up for classes, your Academic Advisor will help you with the following:
- Design and implement a Personal Lesson Plan for you.
- Monitor your progress to ensure that your learning goals are being met.
- Follow up with you on a regular basis, and recommend changes to your lesson plan if your learning needs change or evolve.
You will never have to deal with customer service. Your Academic Advisor will be your single point of contact to help and support you with any pedagogical, administrative, or technical concerns, such as (but not limited to):
- Changing your lesson plan, content or structure of your classes.
- Helping with technical requirements and issues.
- Recommending the right teacher for your needs.
- Scheduling classes.
- Making payments.
Where We Are